Saturday, January 08, 2005

What will happen with my life?

Today I woke up in the morning a little bit sleepy after staying late the previous night reading other people blogs. It's interesting to realize that there's many people out there stating that their lives are a mess, or that they don't know what will happen with their lives.

People are daring to express this secret confidently on their blogs trying to give an espape to the heavy load of living their own lives (I guess). I wonder why so many persons are holding these similar thoughts.

I remember that I went through this not too long ago, but as of today I feel alright.

I believe and trust in God. That helps me live my life. I know from within that nothing happens without a purpose, that in every situation there's something to learn and an opportunity to see that God is love, even in those events that we think are bad.

I don't consider myself a religious person, but the thought of God is always on my mind. I realize that I make of my life what it is, good or bad, and that God lets me do it in a very lovely way, as a father who cares for his son understanding that he has to go through a lot of things in order to become a better being.

Would this thought help other people as well? How other people have found a relief to this feeling? Is it a question that we all have on a certain stage of our lives?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home