Monday, January 10, 2005

In a rush...

Time seems to be speeding up. Why are so many people in such a hurry? What would cause this to be "just the way it is"? It seems a bit odd to me that everyday I am surrounded by so many people in such a hurry. For what?

I can't understand the need to live fast without a purpose. For instance, I don't mind spending more than an hour fixing a delicious dinner, while in the other hand there's people who would be on the limits of despair if they did so. I wonder what they do with the time they save by buying a fast food. Watching more TV? Lounging longer? Fixing a meal is just an example, but there is a lot of things we do in a hurry in our everyday life.

In my case I love doing things in a pace that allows me to enjoy what I do, that gives meaning to my life. It's like sex, you know, the slower the better. There's no need to hurry when you are enjoying life.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home