Friday, April 08, 2005

I have to finish...

Well, today is the due date I set to myself to finish this Quinceaños video. I don't care if I have to stay awake the whole night working to have it done. I must finish it today. It is my internal commitment.

Filming video-events is another way I have to make a living, I don't make too much but I really enjoy editing them on my computer. It is one of my favorite hobbies.

I like the idea of a family joined together at the TV room, watching a well-done job by me of a very meaningful event for them, as it may be the Sweet Fifteen party (in Mexico) of a daughter/sister, or the fabulous wedding of one of the grown up kids, or the baptism of a new family member, or anything significant. Fun and Happiness is what I think of when working on making the "movie", that home video that with time will become part of their most beloved memories.


The idea of seing my clients happy gives me plenty of satisfaction. Actually I wouldn't charge anything to do it, but, if I can make some bucks and they are willing to pay, then there's a chance that we get into a perfect win-win situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home