Friday, March 18, 2005

In the Search for Power

From time to time, depending on my level of sensitivity, I can feel how people feed from my emotional energy (or whatever it is) and viceversa.

The amount of energy interchange increases with the intensity of the encounter. For instance, when there is a fight or verbal discussion, If I lose there's a weird sensation on my belly bottom like the feeling of having lost something. It's a phisical sensation as well as emotional.

If I'm winning I get a sensation of satisfaction and being stronger, capable of destroying my oponent. I find some pleasure on seeing him defeated.

Since I realized this, I try not to let anyone steal my energy if there is a harming intention, and I try not to take advantage of the people if I'm right on my point.

There's also energy interchange in all other encounters with the people we relate with as I mentioned on the beginning, and is up to us to make use of this knowledge for the benefit of both sides. Any relation consists of two halves. We are responsible only for the impeccability our half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home