Sunday, March 06, 2005

As the day is comming to an end, I feel good about having a family. I am so proud of my children and my wife. They fill up my life with all of those things that could be listed in lots and lots of sheets of paper. Whoever is a father will understand what I mean.

Today in Mexico we celebrated for the first time the "Day of the Family" holiday, which will be celebrated from now on every first Sunday of March.

Today we woke up relatively early and invited my wife's family to have breakfast together at McDonalld's. It was her Mom & Dad, Sister, husband, their two girls, and her other Sister. We had a good time there. After that we went to that nice park we used to go to when we were dating. Then we went to my Mom's and had lunch there with my Sister as well.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eduardo



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Raúl


1 Comments:

At 3/06/2005 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola gracias por visitar mi blog de fotos de echo ese blog lo akabo de abrir hace 3 hrs o mas jaja
saludos :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home