Saturday, January 22, 2005

Here I go again

It's another Saturday. I'm at home alone again. Now is the time to let the mind loose as I drink this funny CHICHONA beers I bought at Ley's Store here in Chihuahua, cheap though. I may be drunk already :0)

Last week was very hard for me. I am going through an unfaithfulness situation here, when in fact I haven't been unfaithful at all. It's all a circumstance-blaming thing here that is spoiling my entire life at this moment. I hope I can get through this soon.

I know from the bottom of my heart that I am spotless, there's nothing I can be regretful of, I haven't sinned and God knows. Now I know the meaning of that well known phrase "it's not what it looks". Too bad it is happening to me now.

DON'T DO GOOD THINGS THAT SEEM TO BE BAD.

Take it as my advise to you now, believe me, I know what I'm talking about.

1 Comments:

At 3/07/2005 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola mi Amigo,

Life and relationships are never easy, and are sometimes very difficult. After 19 years of marriage to my first wife (you can probably see where this is going, already), we were arguing over the same issues constantly.

We had 3 children and divorce was not something that I considered at that time. We would argue and she would get mad at me and withhold any physical contact as "punishment".

I became involved with a girl at work who was only a few years older than my 18 year old daughter. We had a loving relationship, wrong as it may have been.

She was raped and later murdered by a man who was a "friend" of our mutual boss (who was also killed by his "friend" at the same time). I was shattered that my lover had been killed, and I knew the person who had done it and would have to testify in his trial so he would be punished for what he had done.

Couple of years later, I was divorced, and have since remarried to a woman who knows me better than anyone I have ever met. We are happy, and still very much in love. The past is just the past, and the future is a promise if you have someone or something to believe in.

If you have truly done nothing, and your wife is the one you dream of being with, forever, these things will work themselves out. Not without effort, but because of the effort you are willing to exert to make it so.

Your friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home