Monday, March 28, 2005

Another Question

Is it the same living 60 years in the country than 60 years in the city? I don't think so.

With all that time on your back, it makes a difference where and how you have spent most of your life. That's no secret, but right now I see it clear, as if I had never seen it before, even though it's been there all the time.

I think it takes an extra effort to arrive to the 60's healthy and vigorous if you live in the city. This effort means good diet habits, exercising, good sleep, keeping mentally active and not having any vice like smoking, drinking, or drugs.

Living in the country helps living healthier and less stressed, at least that's a pro that needs to be highlighted.

All this makes me ask to myself: Am I on the right way to the perfect sixties?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home