Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Special People

There is people who has left indelible marks in my life when our paths have coincided.

Today I feel like writing about these special persons that somehow have given me so much, perharps without knowing it, perharps with the full intention.

I feel so thankful that God has put them on my way and I pray to keep meeting more of such interesting people on my everyday life. Nobody can afford to miss the opportunity of finding out how wonderful the people around us is. There’s a lot of people gifted out there, that may have just what we need in a particular moment of our life. They may be walking just in front of us and we might not know. I’m thankful for those that I’ve got to know.

Maybe I am special on this way for someone and I don’t know, well, anyhow, right now I want to say just a name: Ernesto Roybal. -Muchas Gracias-

1 Comments:

At 7/14/2005 2:35 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

Que bueno que seas agradecido de tener a esas personas dentro de tu vida, seguramente tú también les dejas algo bueno a quienes te conocen.

Saludos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home