Thursday, July 21, 2005

Two friends saved my day today

I feel happy today because I had the opportunity to see a friend that I haven't seen in a long time. We had a good time walking back through all of those good and old memories.

Time flies, that's for sure, when you say "8 years" you think of it as a long time, but when you remember the things that have happened during that lapse, you realize that it's not really too much. We really enjoyed being together and I wish we had had more time to talk. Time is never enough when you are having a good time. My friend lives now in Ciudad Juarez and will be leaving next tuesday.

I am happy as well because today I received an e-mail from one of my dearest friends, with words of support and comprehension, now that I really need them on this situation I am going through.

It feels very good to have friends who think of me as I think of them, with love and respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home