Saturday, October 01, 2005

A good Saturday

Tonight I feel tired, and this is a good excuse to drink my latest favorite beverage: Chocolate Milk mixed with Bailey's. MMMM! It's just delicious. I'm in the mood for listening old music as I keep on writing. I'm listening songs like "High Flyier" from UFO, "Wish you were here" from Pink Floyd, "Stairway to heaven" from Led Zeppeling, "Wonderful tonight" from Eric Clapton and so on. Good stuff, ha!

I am getting ready for bed now after a day of lounging around. Today I did what I wanted and that's good, it makes me feel alright.

I took the picture down below last week when I was comming back home from Knoxville Tennesse. The last sun rays over the clouds had just and indescribable meaning to me. I hope you enjoy the view. Good night!


Lupe Moreno over the Tennesse Sky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home