Thursday, October 06, 2005

Rainy Day

It’s rainning today and I like it. Here in Chihuahua, rain is not a common thing, and whenever we have it I feel happy for the good it makes to this dry environment that surrounds the City. The only down side is the traffic jams and accidents we suffer because of the lack of practice driving over a wet pavement.

This morning I woke up feeling tired again. It’s been 4 days in a row now since I feel like this. Today is not too bad though. I think it may be my last day of fatigue. I don’t know why I feel this way, I have some possible explanations but none of them convinces me as being the real cause. I just don’t know for sure.

1 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seguramente es fatiga, Compa...
Te recomiendo unas "shots" de vitaminas (complejo B) para que se relajen tus músculos.
Cuídate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home