Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy Birthday!

My blog is turning 1 year old!

I feel so happy that I have been able to keep it alive. It's been a good thing for me to have the opportunity to post the thoughts about things that I'm always thinking of. There's a lot of valuable people out there writing, and it has been an honor for me to have them visiting my blog.

Yes, time has passed by so fast, and now it's been a year since I started writing this blog. Throughout all of these last 12 months, I have had the chance to post my ideas about how I see life, how I feel emotionally, and about general insights that I've wanted to share. Through my blog I've had also the opportunity to meet people in person and over the cyberspace. I have been able as well to interchange ideas and learn from others.

Writing has left me a great feeling of satisfaction. Perhaps some (local) people who only speak Spanish have not understood the motivation that has driven me to write in English since it's not my first language, but I think it's been worth to do it, because thanks to it, other people from all over the world has stopped by my blog and left their input, which I really appreciate. I believe that things in the world will be better if we expand our ideas peacefully through the barriers of culture by exchanging our different points of view about everyday life.

Thanks Blogger for hosting my blog. Thanks to all of you who are reading now! You will always be welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home