Wednesday, November 16, 2005

This day...

I am so stressed right now as I write this lines due to work and everyday issues. Normally it takes a long time before I get mad at things that bother me. Today I had a parents meeting over at Raúl's elementary school late this evening. He's on the first grade and his teacher is an inept. That old lady is really dumb. It makes me angry just to think of her. How the heck did she become a teacher? I doubt she's capable of transmiting any knowledge. What makes me even more angry is that Raúl is not in a public school and I am paying for his education. I don't feel I'm getting what I'm paying for. This school we picked is not what my wife and I expected.

Things at work are getting ugly as my critical dates are going past due. My main responsability at work is to make things happen as planned. It is so frustrating when there is no cooperation from my peers. It feels like I'm on my own when in reality what I do (or don't do) affects the whole company. It is almost a fact that I will have to work extra hours at night, as well and saturdays and sundays, during the following month to meet the customer expectations.

I need a relief for all of this feelings. Maybe playing the "Gansito Marinela" video game on the computer with my kids will help.

Bye now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home