Thursday, November 10, 2005

Remembering

Here I'm camping with my family: Silvia my wife, Raúl (6) and Eduardo (4). We are at the shore of the Huapoca River (Chihuahua). It was during 2005 "Semana Santa" when we spent a few days over at Ciudad Madera with my wife's relatives. We had a great time.

That day on the video, we woke up very early in the morning, I would say around 5:00 AM. It was very cold. I remember there was frost outside the tent walls. The cold made me wake up to gather some wood in order to start the firecamp. By the time I was done with it, The kids woke up as well and came to me. Silvia arrived a little bit later. It was so delightful to be in front of the fire in such a cold morning.


1 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 4:27 PM, Blogger Juncal said...

La vida tiene que ser increible si alguien que no mide mas de metro y medio te sonrie asi :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home