Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Differences

Without any doubt, my beliefs are very particular. Sometimes my acts and words hurt people. Sometimes they look weird to the eyes of others while my behavior seems normal for me. Sometimes I give the impression that I'm a good person and sometimes not.

I act and talk upon the things that I believe in, according to my truth, which in many cases is a lot different from what the rest of the world think. I'm conscious that my truth is not the same as for others. There's few coincidences and here is when Tolerance plays an important role in this game of everyday coexistence.

I wish I was more conscious of this matter in order to respect the beliefs of the people around me. Honestly I don't want to bother anyone. Pardon me for my mistakes.

1 Comments:

At 1/15/2006 7:18 PM, Blogger fragmata said...

me ha encantado este post tuyo, y, tampoco había caido en tu blog por medio de Kunti. Este post resume perfecto el título de mi BLOG...y también un poco al penultimo post mio..y no puedo estar mas de acuerdo en tus palabras..
SALUDOS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home