Sunday, January 08, 2006

It's late at night

and I'm here sitting on my stool at home writing today's post. Well, there's not much to say except that today, while me and my family were over at Walmart, I started to feel jealous. I realized how attractive my wife is. I saw it through the eyes of the men around staring at her. I felt that I'm too little for her. I don't remember feeling like this before. Is it my self-esteem going down? Gosh, I don't know! I just felt like crap beside her.

She was gorgeous and I was a looser. I started to think that she deserves someone better. I realized that I have not been able to make her happy. Sometimes I behave so cold towards her and I wondered how can she love someone like me, so bitter, so stupid, so dumb. I am a lucky guy.

1 Comments:

At 7/11/2006 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i felt the same way too my husban never look at me only as his wife and they dont realise that they are evrything for us i got tired getting ready for him and he never notice untill one day he saw it on another man eyes and realise tha they same way he stop looking at me i did to .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home