Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thinking again

To sit down and do nothing but to roam through my inner world. That’s what I’d like to do for the rest of the day. Maybe starting some fire right after the sunset on my new firepit will work fine. I have always enjoyed watching the fire burn, the heat, the smell, the sounds… It relaxes me.

The flames consuming the wood talk to me about transformation. When the wood surrenders the material it is made of to the always starving flames, turning it into ashes, I think about what’s happening at the moment. Slowly but surely the flames will eat it all and release the energy within the wood.

Is the energy from the wood molecules breaking the same that formed the tree since it was a seed?, I mean, Was this energy accumulated some how as the tree was growing? There’s only one thing I know for sure: The matter has transformed into energy.

Well, everytime I see the fire burn, the same thought comes to me, and since I don’t find a definitive answer to these and other questions, this takes me to think deeply of whatever concern I have on my mind according to my mood of the day, and then I let go. I like to do this very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home